Thursday, September 22, 2016

How to Transition outfits from Summer to Fall

I love that fall is in the air!
Summer is definitely my favorite, but I'm really a four seasons kinda lady.
Sometimes the whole transitioning from summer to fall seems kinda tricky.
You gotta start slow, dip your toe in the water a little bit. 

So here's my tip:
Transition outfits to fall by adding ONE fall item to summer outfit.

Here I added my favorite boots to a short sleeve shirt and pencil skirt.
Keeping the legs bare so I'm not completely "autumed" out.
My favorite thing about taking outfit pics now is hanging out with my man.







ME:
chambray top//shein
striped pencil skirt//gifted

LITTLE MONKEY:
white polo//ross
gray joggers//h&m kids
shoes//josmo via amazon
have a lovely thursday!
xo_lauryn

♥ ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric