Sunday, May 3, 2015

SUMMER SUNDAY BEST!

 Here's just a quick post to let you all know I'm still alive. 
;)
I wore this quilted crop top a while ago over a jumper. 
You can see it in this post.
I put in on this morning expecting to wear it under this tank maxi dress, 
But I liked it way better just on top!

And take note of my beautifully freshly died hair. My amazing friend did it. 
So if you are in Utah, send me an e-mail and I'll hook you up with her talent!





last but not least....an awkward picture. you always have to see these.
sunglasses+crop top//target
maxi dress//kohls
necklace//american eagle
midi rings// h&m

Because most of these items are old and no longer available,
I created a set for you with similar items.
summer dress similar styles




Here's to a happy week!
xo__lauryn

No comments :

Post a Comment

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric