Thursday, May 14, 2015

Baby Style//Chambray & Shorties

Instagram shops are popping up all over the place. 
I totally love any reason to shop small...
but I especially love doing trades!
I was able to do a custom illustration in exchange for some incredibly made
baby shorties and leggings from the shop Belle's Whimsies on Instagram.
Her work is absolutely incredible. The fabric is so soft and cozy and the sewing quality is FAB!
So go follow her shop!
We got to wear the darling shorts in our Mother's Day shoot...
too dang cute!





BABY ONE:
shorties//belle's whimsies

BABY TWO:
tee & shorts//target

cutest babies. 
I LOVE IT!!
happy day friends!
xo__lauryn

No comments :

Post a Comment

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric