Thursday, February 12, 2015

2015 summer swimsuit guide according to lauryn

I am SOOO ready for summer!
Utah weather has been teasing us with warmth and I am getting early spring fever.
So I did a little swimsuit shopping and put together some of my favorite finds.
I love so many, but how do you even choose!?

retro swimwear






black and white one piece swimsuits




Definitely swoon worthy.
Am I right?
And of course I had to add in a few selections for my little guy.
(wink.)

baby boy swim trunks



Now can't we just go swimming!!!

xo__lauryn

1 comment :

  1. I live in Utah and went swimming the other day, find an indoor pool. We were in the hot tub by a window with the sun coming in, so great!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric