Tuesday, September 11, 2012

vintage circus wedding: smashbook wedding guestbook

as promised, 
a piece of the wedding right here for you!
if you don't know already, 
little sissy is getting married soon so i am doing a TON of wedding planning.
sissy get's two guestbooks (seems weird, i know)
one is a fingerprint sign in & 
we wanted everyone to get a chance to write a message if they wish.
so, i turned to a smashbook.
decorated the cover, and had and instant, inexpensive guestbook!


it's pretty fun, wouldn't you say!
happy wednesday :)

5 comments :

  1. Absolutely adorable book (: I would love if you entered my new giveaway on my blog if you have a moment!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauryn, this is so cute!!! I just saw the baby Smash yesterday, and I'm going to make my own baby book for baby girl! :D Love your guest book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fantastic!I am waiting with anticipation to see all the wedding projects you promised to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I seriously want to help you with any mass crafts you would like to send my way. haha I don't do much these days and would love to help! I can't wait to see how it turns out because I know you'll make it look amazing! love you lu.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric