Sunday, September 2, 2012

free printable paper dolls

sorry about the missing link party this week!
it will be up next weekend.

i am working on re-doing my shop..
i am going back and forth between shopenvy & etsy.
i like shopenvy cause it's free, but i seem to sell better on etsy.
anybody have any tips?
i'd love to hear about them. 

because i am re-doing the shop, 
i am putting all of the old items up for free.
i just want to completely re-face the whole shop, 
but don't want the other items to go unnoticed!

this item was one of my shop favorites,
i think i shared them on here when i made them
printable paper dolls:


here are the downloads:
just right or double click each image and save to your computer.

then it is up to you what you want to do with the pieces.
i laminated them & put invisible velcro so the clothes could stay the dolls
i also thought magnets would be fun too, 
let me know what you do so we can tell everyone here what works!






let me know if you have any download/printing problems!
happy day off for monday!
{love} lauryn

4 comments :

  1. So cute! Pinning these for my little girl :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing. My daughter is a little too young now, but I am going to print these and save them for later. I loved paper dolls when I was little. I found you at the Just something I Whipped Up party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I used to play with paper dolls all the time growing up. Brings back memories :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric