Saturday, December 17, 2011

FLORIDA FOR CHRISTMAS!


as of (well right now!)
i am on my way to the bright sunny FLORIDA!
we are spending christmas break in disneyworld and universal!
i'm dying to see the harry potter world at universal.
this will be such a fun trip with the family.
can't wait!
because i will be gone i have lined up some
amazing guest posters who have been incredibly willing to help me through my break.
make sure to show them some love!

before i go...
i thought i would share some recent creations:

custom christmas card
kathryn was a giveaway winner!


real princesses don't kiss frogs photo collage:
DARLING girl. wouldn't you agree?

night stalkers custom poster
another giveaway winner.
her husband is a night stalker and she asked me to create this poster for her.


5 comments :

  1. Have fun in Florida!!! It's a great place to spend holiday break! Take lot's of pictures!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! I want to go to the HP world so bad! Haha. Enjoy your trip! Make sure you pick out a wand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your Christmas =)
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh LAUR ;)
    I love your Taylor Swift thingly, and your family blog. I GOT YOUR CARD AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have SO much fun on your tip :) When can I see you?
    I'm sharing your blog with my friend.. She like arrows too :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trip. These cards are AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric